Does your pet suffer from chronic pain? Has a recent surgery or injury slowed your normally active companion down?
Laser therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment method that stimulates the body’s natural healing and pain management response. Through this innovative technology, your loved one can enjoy relief from pain, improved mobility, and faster recovery periods. It can be used as a standalone therapy or as a complement to other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy treat?
Laser therapy can be used to address a wide array of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every patient is different, their response to laser therapy is equally unique. Depending on your loved one’s specific condition, its severity, and a variety of other determining factors, our recommended treatment strategy may vary.
Does your pet suffer from a chronic ailment, like arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your companion’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether the laser therapy services at Neshoba County Animal Hospital could help.